Dulux Powder Coatings offer a range of stock powder coating primers for the purpose of improving product finishing for aesthetic and / or functional purposes
- Zincshield ® Primer is designed to provide additional corrosion inhibition on abrasively blasted steel products. The Zinc component provides sacrificial opportunities to the steel whilst the epoxy resin system provides improved chemical resistance and coating adhesion.
- Zincshield ® is a high zinc containing primer specifically formulated and designed for powder coating applications.
- Zincshield ® may be used with confidence on steel substrates as it protects steel from corrosion whilst providing a sound substrate for powder coating.
- Zincshield ® is excellent for use where corrosion inhibition is required.
- Zincshield ® is partially cured on the metal surface and then the desired top coat finish is applied. This two coat system is then co-baked to a full cure to ensure maximum polymer interaction and excellent intercoat adhesion.